Friday, October 31, 2014

Release Date, New Pinnables, and Lots of Thanksgiving!

Well, friends, I have been busy as a proverbial beaver this week, plugging away steadily to get this book out to you this fall.




This past week, I've formatted, proofed, re-formatted, re-proofed, re-formatted, and... I can safely let you in on the RELEASE DATE for THE FRAGRANCE OF GERANIUMS! I'm so thankful to the Lord for giving me a tremendous family who encourage and enable my writing... So thankful to the Lord God that He gives me the wisdom to know how to best revise and that He makes all thing beautiful in His time. :-)

So, without further ado, the release date for THE FRAGRANCE OF GERANIUMS, roughly categorized as historical women's fiction, is:

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2014!

Please tell your friends - Spread the word - And PIN AWAY :-) all these beautiful PINNABLES that announce the release date AND showcase a quote from the novel:
 






 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting ... Feedback is always helpful! {All comments are moderated and may take a short while to display.}